Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One Piece, Six Ways






I've been loving the crop top trend that's been going on lately.  My favorite part is that it can trendy, classy or sexy, depending on how you style it. I found this adorable top at Express (you can, too) and created some ways that anyone can wear this trend.





















Throw on a blazer and you're ready for work
Get a similar look:Vintage Necklace, Knit Skirt (I found mine at Clothes Mentor), American Apparel, Heels: Joe's Jeans 


Try it for casual Saturday
Get a similar look: Plaid Shirt: Forever 21, Denim: Blank Denim,
Studded Boots: Macys



Another work wear option.
Get a similar look: Denim Shirt: Club Monaco, Skinny Trouser: Loft, Shoe (exact ones I'm wearing): Express



All Girl in this look.
Get a similar look: Skirt (exact one I'm wearing): Express, Clutch, Piperlime, Pink Shoes: DSWEarring I made, Bracelets: Avant Garde


  
Sunday Funday Look.
Get a similar look: Dress ( Mine is a Madewell from last year, here is this year's model), Hat: Goorin Bros, Shoes, Betsy Johnson























Adding a little color.
Get a similar look: Skirt: ASOS, Denim Jacket (I've had mine for almost 10 years, so I recommend a good investment jacket): Nordstroms, Purse: Foley & Corinna

1 comment:

  1. I was pretty much terrified of crop tops until reading this post! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete